Monday, October 22, 2012

Birthday Brunch



As already mentioned here, last saturday I hosted a brunch for my 30th birthday. I welcomed my closest friends at my place and shared the best meal of the day. What can I say? It was really fun and everyone enjoyed the moment, I am very happy we celebrated in this way.

Planning a brunch with friends is easy, fun and provides a great opportunity to slow down and enjoy the moment with the people you love. Here are some tips I would like to share about a brunch planning:
  1. Choose date and time
  2. Invite friends or family members with a phone call
  3. Make a list of the dishes and beverages you will offer and start shop all the things you need
  4. Clean your house in advance
  5. Think about decorations and choose a color theme
  6. Prepare as much as possible ahead of time, so you can prepare yourself without hurry in the morning
  7. Set the table and decorate your home
  8. Welcome your guests with enthusiasm
  9. Serve your guests, then yourself
  10. Sit down, relax and enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Lots of hugs to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...